• This site was created to offer information and services to visitors. Its use is governed by the present terms and conditions, which visitors are invited to read carefully and comply with them. Visitor’s stay in the pages of this website and the use of any information provided through these pages implies unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions.
• Minors are prohibited from visiting the pages of this website, as according to the law are aimed exclusively to adults. If minors voluntarily visit websites or use services accessible through the pages of this website, which may be considered inappropriate or harmful for them, the company that owns the current site is not responsible.
• These terms and conditions are likely to change in the future without notice. However, this page will always indicate the current terms and current conditions for using this website.
• This website is used “as is”, with no modifications or other interventions by non-certified guests.
• Apart from specific third party rights (intellectual and other), all content contained on this website (example: signs, distinctive features, photos, texts and all files in general), is a commercial and industrial intellectual property of the owner company protected by the relevant provisions of Greek, EU and international law. This content may not be wholly or partly by trade, copying, reproduction, broadcast or transmitted or distributed in any way from any User’s.
• Visitors accept, agree and undertake to make a lawful and proper use of this website, subject inter alia to the legislation concerning the transmission of data from Greece to Member States of the European Union and third countries. Therefore, visitors without limitation agree that will not use this Web site:
a) To cause harm to minors.
b) To transmit or gain access to content that: i) infringe any third party rights (e.g. intellectual property), ii) challenge other personality (e.g., libelous, racist) iii) is contrary to the law, moral and commercial, iv) any way harassing the privacy, civil and social rights of third parties.
c) To deceive anyone as to the origin of the content of this website to harm in any way the reputation of the company owner or a third party, endanger network security company Protocol, e-Business Development and Marketing (thereafter referred to as Protocol), to prevent any visitor to have access to this site or any website housed at Network Protocol or bypass to authenticate the owner of the company.
d) To establish and promote, in any way, any kind of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or unsolicited by the recipient e-mail (spam), pyramid schemes or any other form of unwanted content and to establish and promote ads without the written consent of the owning company.
e) To establish, promote and / or provide content that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or telecommunications equipment or to prevent other visitors use this site.
In case of illegal or contrary to these Terms and Use of this website, visitors are required to compensate the company and Protocol for any positive and consequential damage. Non-exercising our rights arising by current terms and conditions does not imply giving them up.
• For access to certain services or to connect to certain websites, may be obtained from the company that owns the information of visitors to award the relevant code (or codes) Access. The above information must always be true, accurate, valid and complete. Guests are responsible for all activities that occur with your password and must immediately notify the owning company of any unauthorized use of it and for any (even potential) security violation. These data are not reported by the owning company to others under any circumstances. The company owner is not responsible for any loss or damage that may arise from the unauthorized or unlawful use of the password by third parties due to leakage or for any other reason and reserves the right to seek compensation from the visitor, if you suffer any species loss from unauthorized or illegal use of the password. The company owner is entitled at any time to deny the password or cancel appointed password or terminate the provision of these services to visitors and to refuse any current or future use of the Site in violation of these Terms.
• The owning company may keep Archives and process users’ personal data, which will be brought to its attention through this website and the information provided via this service. In this case, the recipients of such principles for the promotion, support and execution of the company between owner and visitor business relationship may be third parties who cooperate with the owning company for the provision of relevant archive services. The visitor has the right of articles 11 and 13 of n.2472/1997. The owning company does not disclose or publish personal data of users.
• The owner company is not responsible against users for any leakage of personal data in use by them, through the pages of this website, products and services of third parties.
• The owner company may use session cookies to identify the visitor. The session cookies are small pieces of code that are stored in the memory of an visitor’s computer, do not take cognizance of any document or file from the computer and are used only to facilitate the visitor’s access to services and (occasionally) for statistical purposes in order to determine the areas in which the services of this website is useful or popular or for reasons of marketing. Visitors can configure their browsers to not receive session cookies, either totally or in case. In this case, the visitor will not have further access to such services.
• These Terms and Conditions of Use and any amendments thereto shall be governed by Greek law. Any dispute that may arise from this contract is defined as competent in the matter of the courts of Athens.